The University of Oviedo offers a simple on-line guide for students to quickly learn how to carry out certain procedures, what requirements must be completed for each and where to go to take care of it. This initiative aims to simplify things and pave the way for students through the bureaucratic paperwork, making the whole process much more efficient.
Collaboration Grants for the Publishing Service
Collaboration Grants for the Publishing Service, granted by the University of Oviedo through the Vice-Rector's Office for University Extension and Communication for students enrolled in studies leading to the achievement of an official degree and who meet the requirements set in the corresponding call.
Students enrolled in official studies of Philology imparted by the University of Oviedo.
The ones set in the call for each academic year.
Body in charge
Vice-Rector's Office for University Extension and Communication.
Contact of the body in charge
- Vice-Rector's Office for University Extension and Communication.
- C/ Principado, nº 3, 1º 33007 Oviedo
- 985 10 49 10, 985 10 49 11
- 985 10 49 13
- Resolution which approves the specific procedure and call for the corresponding academic year.
- Regulations for Collaboration Grants approved by the Governing Board of the University of Oviedo on 28 May 2009 (BOPA 1-07-2009).
Places to submit
Apart from the electronic application, the documents which prove any academic achievement must be submitted in the General Registry or any of the other Subsidiary Registries of the University:
- General Registry of the University of Oviedo, Plaza del Riego 4. 33003, Oviedo
- Subsidiary Registries:
- Administration of the Scientific-Technological Building of the University of Oviedo in Mieres, C/ Gonzalo Gutiérrez de Quirós, s/n. 33600, Mieres.
- Administrative Services of the Campus of Gijón. Southern teaching block of the Campus. 33203, Gijón.
- Teaching block of Legal and Social Sciences, Campus Cristo-A, C/ Catedrático Valentín Andrés Álvarez, s/n. 33006, Oviedo.
- University Services Building in Avilés, C/ Ferrería, 7-9. 33402, Avilés.
- Administration of the Campus of El Milán, C/ Teniente Alfonso Martínez s/n. 33011, Oviedo.
- Fill in the application form on the web portal for such purpose. In order to access the systems, applicants must enter the user and a password stored in the Direcvtory Service of the University of Oviedo for their use as a means of authentification of the users of the University of Oviedo.
- The documentation proving any academic achievement must be submitted in the Registry enclosing a photocopy of the current identity card.