The University of Oviedo offers a simple on-line guide for students to quickly learn how to carry out certain procedures, what requirements must be completed for each and where to go to take care of it. This initiative aims to simplify things and pave the way for students through the bureaucratic paperwork, making the whole process much more efficient.
Collaboration Grants for the Student Council
Collaboration Grants for the Student Council with the goal of improving students' training through the services they can provide to the university community, collaborating with the tasks established for specific areas detailed in the corresponding call. Students will be able to combine their studies with the grant and get started in tasks related to those areas.
Students enrolled in studies leading to the achievement of official degrees offered by the University of Oviedo and who meet all the requirements established in the call.
The ones set in the call for each academic year.
Body in charge
Vice-rector's Office for Students.
Contact of the body in charge
- Vice-rector's Office for Students
- C/ González Besada, 13, 33007 Oviedo
- 985 10 40 83/91/93
- 985 10 35 73
- Resolution which approves the specific procedure and call for the corresponding academic year.
- Regulations for Collaboration Grants approved by the Governing Board of the University of Oviedo on 28 May 2009 (BOPA 1-07-2009).
Ways to apply
Places to submit
Apart from the electronic application, the documents which prove any academic achievement must be submitted in the General Registry or any of the other Subsidiary Registries of the University:
- General Registry of the University of Oviedo, Plaza de Riego 4, 33003, Oviedo.
- Subsidiary Registries:
- Administration of the Scientific-Technological Building of the University of Oviedo in Mieres. C/ Gonzalo Gutiérrez de Quirós, s/n. 33600, Mieres.
- Administrative Services of the Campus of Gijón. Southern teaching block of the Campus. 33203, Gijón.
- Teaching block of Legal and Social Sciences, Campus Cristo-A, C/ Catedrático Valentín Andrés Álvarez, s/n. 33006, Oviedo.
- University Services Building in Avilés, C/ Ferrería, 7-9. 33402, Avilés.
- Administration of the Campus of El Milán C/ Teniente Alfonso Martínez s/n. 33011, Oviedo.
- Fill in the application form on the web portal. In order to access the system, applicants must enter the username and password stored in the Directory Service of the University of Oviedo for their use as authentification of the users of the University of Oviedo.
- The documentation proving any academic achievement must be submitted in the Registry enclosing a photocopy of the national ID card.
Further informationThere is no call for these grants for the next academic year.