The University of Oviedo offers a simple on-line guide for students to quickly learn how to carry out certain procedures, what requirements must be completed for each and where to go to take care of it. This initiative aims to simplify things and pave the way for students through the bureaucratic paperwork, making the whole process much more efficient.
Collaboration Grants for the Innovation Centre
Collaboration grants from the Vice-rector's Office for IT and Communications for the Innovation Centre in Mieres. These grants aim at the educational, cultural, professional and scientific promotion and target students enrolled in studies leading to the achievement of any degree offered at the Centres of the University of Oviedo and who meet the requirements set in the corresponding call.
Students enrolled in studies leading to the achievement of official degrees offered by the University of Oviedo and who fulfill the requirements established in the call.
The ones set in the call for each course.
Body in charge
Vice-rector's Office for IT
Contact of the body in charge
- Vice-rector's Office for IT
- C/Principado, nº 3 , 2º, 33007 Oviedo
- 985 10 40 21
- 985 10 49 29
In the latest call (2011-2012), 15 calendar days from the day following the publication of the Resolution in the Official Gazette of the Principality of Asturias.
- Resolution that approves the specific procedure and call for the corresponding academic year.
- Regulations for Collaboration Grants approved by the Governing Board of the University of Oviedo on 28 May 2009 (BOPA 1-07-2009).
Places to submit
Apart from the online registration, any document that proves academic achievements will be taken to the General Registry of the University of Oviedo or to any of the Subsidiary Registries:
- General Registry of the University of Oviedo, Plaza de Riego 4, 33003, Oviedo.
- Subsidiary Registries:
- Administration of the Scientific-Technological Building of the University of Oviedo in Mieres, C/ Gonzalo Gutiérrez de Quirós, s/n. 33600, Mieres.
- Administrative Services of the Campus of Gijón. Southern teaching block of the Campus. 33203, Gijón.
- Teaching block of Legal and Social Sciences, Campus Cristo-A, C/ Catedrático Valentín Andrés Álvarez, s/n. 33006, Oviedo.
- University Services Building in Avilés, C/ Ferrería, 7-9. 33402, Avilés.
- Administration of the Campus of El Milán, C/ Teniente Alfonso Martínez s/n. 33011, Oviedo.
- Fill in the application form on the web portal for such purpose. In order to access the system, applicants must enter the username and password stored in the Directory Service of the University of Oviedo for their use as authentification of the users of the University of Oviedo.
- The documentation proving any academic achievement must be submitted in the Registry enclosing a photocopy of the current national ID.