• Period of applications for international Erasmus and Agreement mobilities for the 2014-2015 academic year now open

    October 01, 2013

    Graduate and Postgraduate students interested may formalize their application until October 21.

    Students in one of the campuses of the University of Oviedo.

    The University of Oviedo has published the call for the Erasmus and Agreement international mobility programs, intended for the students of Undergraduate Degrees (for the 2014-2015 academic year) and Postgraduate Degrees (for the second semester of the 2013-2014 academic year and for the whole 2014-2015 academic year). The period of application finishes on October 21.

    The selection will be conducted based on the academic formation of the applicant, which amounts to 70% of their mark, and their knowledge of the language required to be eligible for the mobility, which counts up to the remaining 30% of their mark.

    In the case of the grants aimed at mobilities for Undergraduate Studies, Engineering and Bachelor's Degrees, their beneficiaries must have completed 60 ECTS credits of the university studies of the requested mobility before their stay and must also fulfill the requirements demanded by the Internationalization Commitees of their centers.

    The Erasmus grants are cofunded by the European Union, the University of Oviedo and the Ministry of Education. In turn, the international agreement mobility programs are developed in the framework of the cooperation agreements signed by the University of Oviedo with other foreign universities, in order to promote and encourage cultural cooperation with other countries.