The housing application period at the Residence Hall of Mieres is now open
June 14, 2012
It offers 112 places and multiple facilities in an exceptional location for the university community of the Campus of Mieres
Students, teaching staff and postgraduate students aiming to develop their activities during the next academic year at the Campus of Mieres can apply for housing at the Residence Hall of Mieres.
Located a few metres from the Polytechnic School, it has exceptional sorroundings with large green areas and excellent university sports facilities next to the Residence Hall.
It is also situated next to the Bus Station of Mieres, 20 minutes by bus from the university campuses of Oviedo and 15 minutes by car.
The Residence Hall offers students:
- 102 bedrooms with a complete bathroom.
- 2 bedrooms adapted for disabled people.
- 8 fully-equipped apartments.
- Computer room.
- Self-service restaurant and café.
- Wifi in all areas and bedrooms within the premises.
Maximum prices and payment methods proposed
The proposal of maximum prices for a complete academic year and semester targets students.
Those for average and long stays are for Teaching and Researching Staff and Administration and Services Staff.
The maximum prices proposed are the following:
- Single room
- Complete academic year (September- May)
- 3,465 € (9 instalments)
- From four to six months
- 395 €/month
- Short stays (a month as maximum)
- 30 €/night
- Average stays (from 1 to 4 months)
- 400 €/month
- Short stays (maximum of a month)
- 40 €/night (price proposed
- Average stays (from 1 to 3 months)
- 600 €/month
The payment will be made within the first ten days of the month, by standing order on the parents', guardians' or applicants' bank account.
The non-payment of any of the monthly instalments, once two notifications have been sent to the family, will mean the loss of the place.