Registration period for new students of Degrees with unlimited places and students continuing with their Degree
July 03, 2013
Students may formalize their enrolment in Undergraduate Degrees via the online platform until 2:00 PM on August 30
The University of Oviedo opened on July 3 the registration period for enrolment in the first year of Undergraduate Degrees with unlimited places, that is to say, for young students who are starting for the first time their university studies, and for students who continue with the Degrees they have already started. The registration period will end at 2 PM on August 30.
Registration in Degrees with unlimited places is done via the online application that has been activated for this goal, and which can be accessed from this page, using the username and password that had been given to the student when they registered for the University Entrance Examination (PAU). Students who have a Degree as Senior Technician in Professional Education, Senior Technician in Plastic Arts and Design or Senior Sports Technician may directly access any Undergraduate Degree with unlimited places.
The University of Oviedo offers 51 Undergraduate Degrees adapted to the European Higher Education Area. The academic offer also includes bilingual Degrees, which are taught in the campuses of Oviedo, Gijón and Mieres, and Double Degrees in Mathematics and Physics, and in Law and Business Management and Direction.
- Resolution, dated August 23, 2013, which extends the enrolment period for starting in Undergraduate Degrees with unlimited offer of places and continuing in second and subsequent years
- 2013-2014 New Students' Guide
- Offer of places for Undergraduate Degrees. 2013-2014 academic year.
- Reservation of places belonging to the different groups that access Undergraduate Degrees in the 2013-2014 academic year.
- Enrolment in Undergraduate Degrees by adaptation of a Diploma/Technical Engineer for the 2013-2014 academic year