Enrollment for students who are accessing a Degree with unlimited offer of places or who are continuing with their studies
July 01, 2014
New students and students who wish to continue with their studies may complete the enrollment procedures until August 22, at 14:00
The University of Oviedo opened on July 1 the period for enrolling in the first year of Undergraduate Degrees with unlimited offer of places, or in other words, for students who are accessing the University for the first time, and for continuing already-started studies, both in Undergraduate Degrees and in previous programs. The period will end on August 22, at 14:00, and all the procedures may be completed online.
Enrollment in Degrees without limited offer has to be completed through the online application activated specifically for this end, and which can be accessed from this page, using the username and password that were given to the future student during the PAU examination. Students who have a degree in Higher Technician in Professional Education, Higher Technician in Plastic Arts and Design or Higher Sports Technician may also access directly an Undergraduate Degree with unlimited offer.
The University of Oviedo offers 51 Undergraduate Degrees adapted to the European Higher Education Area. The academic offer also includes bilingual Degrees, which are offered in the Campuses of Oviedo, Gijón and Mieres, and Double Degrees in Mathematics and Physics; Law and Business Administration and Management, and Civil Engineering and Engineering of Mining and Energy Resources.
- Pre-registration and Enrollment Periods 2014-2015
- Relevant information for the enrollment process
- Instructions for registration in Undegraduate Degrees and First and Second Cycles
- Pre-registration period in other universities
- Academic offer 2014-2015
- New Students' Guide 2014-2015
- Offer of places for Undergraduate Degrees. 2014-2015 Academic Year
- Pre-registration for the different groups for access to Undergraduate Degrees in the 2014-2015 academic year
- Admission in Undergraduate Degrees by adaptation of Diplomas/Technical Engineering 2013-2014
- Agreement, dated May 23, 2014, by the Governing Council of the University of Oviedo, that establishes the procedure for admission, the evaluation criteria and the order of access in the assignment of places in official university Degrees for specific means of access.